Child Abuse Pediatrics Doctors in Bessemer, Alabama

Are you looking to book Child Abuse Pediatrics Doctor or Health Provider in Bessemer, Alabama for this week? Use to find top Child Abuse Pediatrics Doctors and Health Providers in Bessemer, Alabama. It's easy, safe and free.


We didn't find any results for the specified parameters. Apologies! Please try going back or changing search parameters.

Would you like to widen the search? See results for Child Abuse Pediatrics Doctors in Alabama.

Find & Compare Doctors

Read the reviews other patients have given

Choose by Preference

Find Doctors and Health Providers based on their specialty or location

Receive Great Service

Book the time based on your preference

Frequently Asked Questions

You have questions? We'll answer them.

How can I find best rated Child Abuse Pediatrics doctors and providers?

You can use to find Child Abuse Pediatrics doctors and providers, who arerated best by other patients and visitors. Every review must comply with terms.

How can I find a woman Child Abuse Pediatrics doctor or provider?

When searching for Child Abuse Pediatrics doctors and providers on platform, you can filter results by gender and other parameters. That way you can find Child Abuse Pediatrics doctors and providers which match your specific needs.

What is Child Abuse Pediatrics?

A Child Abuse Pediatrician serves as a resource to children, families and communities by accurately diagnosing abuse; consulting with community agencies on child safety; providing expertise in courts of law; treating consequences of abuse and neglect; directing child abuse and neglect prevention programs and participating on multidisciplinary teams investigating; and managing child abuse cases. Source: American Board of Medical Specialties, 2009 [7/1/2009: definition added]

Who is considered a Health Care Provider/Practitioner?

Under federal regulations, a "health care provider" is defined as: a doctor of medicine or osteopathy, podiatrist, dentist, chiropractor, clinical psychologist, optometrist, nurse practitioner, nurse-midwife, or a clinical social worker who is authorized to practice by the State and performing within the scope of their practice as defined by State law, or a Christian Science practitioner. A health care provider also is any provider from whom the University or the employee's group health plan will accept medical certification to substantiate a claim for benefits.